Wednesday, August 7, 2013

6 month stats

Henry was such a good boy at the doctor! We love our doctor so much, well, she's actually a nurse practitioner but she is great. It took awhile to find the right person but I'm happy we found her. I actually saw her a couple times when I was pregnant with Mae.

Anyways onto my big boys stats
Weight- 22lbs 8oz over the 100th percentile!!
Height 27in   75th percentile
I think his head is in the 80th or 90th percentile. It seems almost as big as maes! 

So proud of my BIG baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh love this!! He is a big boy, for sure! I have friends with a nearly one year old who is about the same size as my other friends' nearly 5 month old. Love how that happens - everyone is so different and beautiful.

    Thank you for your sweet comments my friend! Kip and I are actually road tripping down to AL the first & second week of October. We'll be going right through MO! Stopping near St. Louis to stay with my dad & grandparents. Email me & I'll send you dates! Maybe we can see each other??!?! I would pee. And then maybe cry.

    candice_mae@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pics of the babes! It's been two months! :o!! :)

    ReplyDelete